Through a series of deep conversations and action plans you can expect to see the following results:
An offering that allows employers to offer Continuous Personal Development to their employees. It is aimed at business owners who care about the wellbeing and progression of their employees. They realise that happy employees are significantly more productive than their unhappy counterparts, and hence better for their business. Includes personalised and confidential coaching sessions for employees, bespoke workshops and access to external events relating to personal development.
As a coach I help individuals and business owners become more self-aware, set specific goals, uncover the bottlenecks that are holding them back and implement simple yet highly effective strategies to change the way they think and act so they may get the success and fulfilment faster.
1) You who have the desire to uniquely contribute to this world.
2) You want to help yourself and understand the transformative value you can create by investing in yourself
3) You recognise that your time is more valuable than money and that it should be the only limiting factor in achieving your full potential.
4) You accept that it takes time to make small changes that have a compounding and lasting impact.
5) You are willing commit at least three months (longer if business) to this programme.
o Skype/In person sessions lasting 90 minutes
o Detailed notes after every call with observations and agreed strategies;
o Unlimited access to me via email;
o Discounted or free access to my personal development workshops
Recognise the value that coaching with me with bring to your life first by experiencing how it makes you feel.
Experience the transformative impact of deep conversations with me where we uncover what you really want from your life.
Cost from £1,000 to £20,000.
Topics include Become More Confident and Recognised in Your Workplace, Communicate Effectively and Persuasively, From A-ha! Moment to Business Plan, Simple Tips for a Consistently Profitable Business, A Simple Guide o Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work